December 26, 2008

Quote of the Day

My mom and I often laugh. We can start laughing over something rather stupid and not be able to stop for a good five minutes after we started laughing. By then of course we can't even remember what it was we were laughing about. We just keep laughing now because the other can't stop laughing. Usually one of us has to walk away from the other one for us to stop. Even then though, sometimes, once we re-enter the room it starts again. This is truly joyous laughing. If you haven't experienced it before, you really are missing out!

When I came across this quote below, I just knew I had to share it with all of you. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Lee said...

That's completely true. I try to laugh everyday. Laughter is a experience that even the most heinous people enjoy.

Anonymous said...

I always feel better after a good laugh!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good time! I love a good laugh!

Paula said...

What a gorgeous picture! And a lovely quote :) I agree, laughter is an amazing thing. My family has been in town this week and there has been a lot of laughter in the house.