December 16, 2008

I Got Your Crazy

Britney Spears has had a tough break the past few years. Sure, she isn’t winning the Mother of the Year Award and she will never be out of the media eye. However, she has taken steps to make herself better, and for that I applaud her. She has lost weight, grown her hair back (and gotten some extensions), taken therapy, reunited with her family and is generally in a much better spot than she was even a year ago.

The video for “Womanizer” was released a month or more ago (I forgot exactly when). The video is a bit um… raunchy and well, Britney. It isn’t the best, but it is here for you to view if you’d like. The song has grown on me and I have even got it on my iPod. Yes, yes, I know. I also added the video for “Circus” which actually reminds me of her “Lucky” video and the video from “Lady Marmalade” which she was not in. Maybe she wished she was? Anyways, “I got your crazy” – enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Britney is a bit bipolar, but hey who isn't these days? I'm glad she got help and is coming back! Great song too, I like the Circus video I hadn't seen it until now.

Shareen Mohd Saleh said...

I think Britney's doing alright these days. Sometimes I feel a bit sorry for her, y'know? I think she started going off the rail since marrying K-Fed but hey - that's just my opinion