December 16, 2008

Jennifer Anniston’s GQ Cover

Friends was one of my favorite shows. It probably still is. I have all 10 seasons on DVD after all. That was the first time I ever saw Jennifer Anniston on anything. She was one of my favorite “friends.” I thought her and Brad Pitt would also last a long time. Perhaps not forever because it is rare in Hollywood for that to happen. However, I didn’t expect it to be cut short by man-stealing Angelina Jolie. I like her too sure, but not quite the same since this happened. Brad Pitt too really – he is the one at fault as well. I took Jennifer Anniston’s side on this matter.

Anyways, my brother told me yesterday that Jennifer Anniston was on the cover of GQ magazine in a tie. I was like okay, a tie so what? Only a tie… Oh! Risky move on her part, but it seems to work. She is 39 years old and looks great for any age! I applaud her for taking a risk and putting herself out there. Other celebrities have done it in the past, so why not her?

Here is another picture from the magazine spread (no pun intended). This one has two yummy male models for the women too.



What are your thoughts on Jennifer Anniston’s decision to pose for GQ in such a risky way?

6 comments:

Nickie. said...

I think she looks amazingly beautiful and theres nothing wrong with that!

It's done in a very classy way. And shes so much better than Angelina...I used to like her, but now she kinda creeps me out. =)

Willow Goldentree said...

I think it's a fabulous idea and am very glad she did it. :)

Anonymous said...

I think she rocked the shoot and looks great! Those guys must have um... had a hard time not getting overly excited though! Whew!

Anonymous said...

Poor Jennifer. I think she feels overshadowed by all the ink on Brad and Angelina. What better time for her to strut her stuff than when Angelina is still taking off the baby weight (and probably covering up the stretch marks.)

Angelina may be vying for Sexy Mother Theresa, but Jennifer can still outdo her in the undressed department.

Go for it, Jen.

Teri said...

Well, that's one way to get back at your ex and build your self-esteem. LOL

Paper Hearts said...

Jennifer seems to be growing more youthful by the day while Angelina is aging fast! To be honest, Brad Pitt has never been as good-looking as people rate him to be, but that's just me! True, Brad and Jen would have made a much cuter couple.