December 9, 2008

Tokidoki Christmas Tree

As I stated before, the picture at the top of the current layout features a Tokidoki design. I love their products even though I can’t afford them all. While I was browsing their website today to see if they had any good holiday specials (they don't), I found this amazing Christmas tree decorated with Tokidoki items.



How cool is that? If I were rich I would so buy those items to make my own Tokidoki Christmas tree. This tree is actually up right now at the Royal T store in Culver City, California. If I lived nearby I’d go visit it and then probably be a regular at their store/café/gallery.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That tree is so pretty!

BIBI said...

That's beautiful! I so agree with you!

Teri said...

AWWWWW! It's so cute I think I need a needle full of sugar water to calm down! AYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!